I recently attended Wildtree's National Conference, this year it was in Nashville. We got to see and taste (and take home) our new fall line which will include:
•European Dipping Oil ~ Balsamic
•Classic Cacciatore Sauce
•Kickin’ Asian Stir-Fry Sauce
•Spiced Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
•Home Style Beef Stew Sauce
•Thai Sesame Sun Butter Sauce (peanut free)
•Spicy Island Chutney
•Tuna Casserole Skillet Meal
•Wildly Delicious White Bean Dip
•Simply Sweet Popcorn Seasoning
•Spicy Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning
•White Cheddar Popcorn Seasoning
•Wildtree’s Own Falafel Mix
•Tzatziki Seasoning Blend
also, our returning fall favorites (Aug 1-Dec 31 only)
•Apple Cranberry Jam
•Whole Grain Cranberry Orange Bread
•Whole Grain Pancake Mix
Book your tasting parties now for August and beyond as these are some delicious new products!
A quick, delicious way to enjoy steamers...the Wildtree way!
Fill a large pot with a little water, some steamer clams, some beer and some Garlic Galore. Steam until the clams open up and serve with or without melted butter. Our family prefers butter as 'everything is betta with butta'!
Our family loves pasta! It is a quick, delicious and simple dinner that can be made healthful or sinfully decadent! One of the most basic things you need to know is how to cook pasta and there are several ideas out there for how to do it. Some people salt the water, some people add oil to prevent clumping, some just boil water.
Here are my tips for the perfect way to cook pasta.
1. Fill a large pot with lots of water.
2. Once the water comes to a boil add a good amount of kosher salt to the pot. This is the only chance to season the pasta itself and it tastes so much better cooked in salted water.
3. Stir the pasta often to keep it from sticking together, especially in the first two to three minutes, because that’s when it’s at its stickiest
4. Follow the cooking time directions on the pasta box. We like it al dente which means 'to the teeth'. What they mean is that your pasta shouldn't be mushy, but rather have a little 'bite' to it.
5. DO NOT ADD OIL!!! Why? Because when you are cooking your pasta, if you add oil to the water you will create a slick surface on the pasta and your sauce or seasonings will not stick to it. Once the pasta is cooked, you can add one of Wildtree's flavored Grapeseed Oils such as Basil Pesto or Butter to flavor it, but do not add any oil while it is cooking.
Smoked Tomato & Mozzarella Mix Wildtree's Smoked Tomato & Mozzarella blend into ground protein. For each lb - 2 tablespoons of blend. Serve with a slice of fresh mozzarella cheese, roasted red bell pepper & Romaine lettuce. For a spread, use Wildtree's Garlic Galore (mayo & sour cream).
Round Em Up Burger
Mix Wildtree's Rodeo burger blend into ground protein. For each lb. - 2 tablespoons of blend. Add some crumble bacon into the mix if you like. Serve with choice of flavor cheese and Wildtree's Leslie's Burger Sauce as the condiment.
Jumpin' Jack Burger Mix Wildtree's Jalapeno Blend into ground protein. For 1 lb - 1 tablespoon (for mild) or 2 tablespoons (for heat) of blend. Add chopped onions and Montery Jack Cheese. For condiment (and if you can stand the heat) add Wildtree's Salsa Mix to some diced tomatoes!
South of the Border Burger Mix Wildtree's Chipotle Blend into ground protein. For 1 lb - 2 tablespoons. Serve with Cheddar Cheese, lettuce and Wildtree's Guacamole as spread.
That's Amore Burger
Mix Wildtree's Tuscany Bread Dipper & Italian Salad Dressing Seasoning into ground protein. For each lb - 1 tablespoon of each blend. Make the patties real thin. You will need to very thin patties to make one burger. Place burger on the prep board and then add in the middle a layer of Red Bell Pepper & Garlic Spread (cream cheese with Wildtree's Red Bell Pepper & Garlic Blend). Then place the second pattie on tip. Pinch the patties all the way around to seal the cream cheese filling inside. Serve with lettuce, plum tomato, thin slice of red onion & garlic galore spread! YUMMY!
Wildtree's Famous Rancher Burger One side spinkle a little bit of Wildtree's Ranchers Steak Rub and on the other side Wildtree's Cajun Season. Serve with cheese, tomato and lettuce
Attending any summer parties? Think GIFTS! Going to your vacation home? Take Wildtree along!
Buy 2 and receive your choice of Wildtree’s Fiesta Salsa Mix (5 calories, no salt/sugar) which makes 5 batches of delicious salsa OR a bottle of our Asian Ginger Plum marinade/salad dressing (only 2 diet points!) You choose!