Friday, November 13, 2009

December's Freezer Meal Workshop - All About the Slow Cooker!

I recently listened to Leslie Montie, Wildtree's founder, rattle off a million ideas for the slow cooker that are her family's favorites. I was inspired, as I love the easy cooking of a slow cooker, and created an entire workshop devoted to Crock-pot meals. If you would like to attend the class, I am holding it on Dec 2 at 7 pm or Dec 3 at 10 am. Space is filling up fast so contact me soon! Here's the menu: Lager Stew
Tortilla Soup Harvest Chicken Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Citrus Rotisserie Chicken Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Harvest Pork Roast Chicken Fricassee Pulled Pork Turkey Chili Remember, all these meals will be made without MSG, HFCS, food dyes, additives, preservatives, minimal salt or sugar and 100% peanut free!

No comments:

Post a Comment