Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bea's Apricot Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin


I love my Mum! Not only is she a supportive and loving mother, she is a doting and engaged grandmother. On a recent business trip to the East Coast where I was able to tour Wildtree's Headquarters, I missed my family, but I did not worry for one second that my son would starve. I came home to hear his rave reviews (and my husband's) of Bea's pork dinner. My mouth watered just thinking about it as they described it. Turns out, the recipe was super simple, as all my Mum's are, and makes a great weeknight dinner or Sunday meal.

Bea's Apricot Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin
2 lb Pork Tenderloin
1/2 TBSP Natural Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup Wildtree Teriyaki (or Tamari if you are Gluten Free)
1/2 cup Apricot Jelly
2 tsp CA Garlic Pepper
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 onion, sliced

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Place onions on bottom of roasting pan, place tenderloin on top. Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and slather all over the tenderloin and drizzle a little over the onions. Cook until meat is thoroughly cooked, about 30 minutes depending on size of tenderloin. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before carving.

Serve with sauteed red chard and roasted red potatoes made with Wildtree's Garlic Grapeseed Oil and a little sea salt.

Cook's Note: To make this dinner even easier, cut the red potatoes up small and roast in same pan with tenderloin...a one pot meal!

To order any Wildtree products, please go to www.jenwarr.mywildtree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment