Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Going Going Gone List

This time of year is always exciting as I will soon find out what new products Wildtree is launching in our January catalog. But it is bittersweet, as it also means some products will be no longer be available. There are a few of my favorites which have been big hits at my Freezer Meal Workshops and I am sad to see them go such as the Ponzu!! Please take a look at the list and let me know if you would like to stock up on any. They are only available until December 31 unless they sell out beforehand. I've starred my favorites! ***** Black Friday Sale ~ If you receive my newsletter you already know about my Black Friday Sale. In case you missed it, place an order on Friday November 27 and receive a 10% discount. That's a 30% discount for my Culinary Club Members! Seasonal items which will return next fall: *****Apple Cranberry Jam *****Cranberry Jalapeno Jelly *****Pumpkin Pancakes *****Gingerbread Cake Whole Grain Cranberry Orange Bread Catalog items gone forever: *****Absolutely Onion Blend Black Bean & Corn Salsa Blue Cheese Wing Dressing Cilantro Lime Rice Cinnamon Sugar Hummus Naturally Kidz Mac 'N' Cheese Moroccan Salmon Sauce Parmesan Rice *****Ponzu Raspberry Cheesecake Blend Red Beans with Rice Rockin' Red Bell Pepper Spread Sate Delight Sea Salt Crystals Seafood Seasoning Shrimp & Crab Boil Sizzlin' Black Bean & Corn Salsa Spanish Rice Steak Glaze Thai Hot & Sour Sauce *****Traditional Pasta Sauce Uncle Frank's Good & Spicy Corn Casserole Whole Grain Pancake Mix Wildtree House Dressing Best of Wildtree - 12 pack set

No comments:

Post a Comment