Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April's Freezer Meal Workshop


April's Freezer Meal Workshop is all about your family's favorites! You voted and I created the menu based on your suggestions.  If you cannot attend - just place your order and for a small fee the meals will be assembled and ready for you to pick up!

Friday April 22 at 11 am or 6 pm
Saturday April 23 at 10 am

Sign up now to reserve your spot!
The cost is only $40 ($35 for my Culinary Club Members).

We will be making:
Arroz con Pollo Verde
Pacific Skirt Steak
Bolognese
Balsamic Chicken Drumsticks
Picadillo
Thai Sesame Sun Butter Chicken & Noodles
Classic Shrimp Scampi
Teri-Glazed Mustard Chicken
Skillet Lasagna

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jen ~
    Love that a SunButter dish (entree, no less!) made your lineup. Since I blog for SunButter, I'm always looking for new recipes, and I bet this is a winner. Take care.

    ReplyDelete