Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Special Request

Those of you who know me, know I have a true passion for all kinds of food! I am also incredibly proud and excited to be working for a company that equally shares my devotion to good, healthy, delicious food! I have had the honor of being on Wildtree's New Product Tasting Committee for the year and would love to continue to be a part of it. We get to taste-test all the products in development, help come up with recipes, name the products and offer suggestions for items we would like to see in the catalog. In order to be a invited to be a part of this committee you have to write a note explaining why it's important to us and take on some added responsibility as Wildtree counts on us to make sure their products really are simple, delicious and healthy. In order to be considered as a candidate for this committee for next year, I am in the middle on meeting my requirements during the months of April, May & June. I am asking all my family, friends and customers to please keep positive thoughts that I can do it, and to also help me out. If you know anyone who may be interested in hosting a tasting or trying our products, I would love to talk to them. In just a few weeks, our May products will be released and I cannot wait to share them with you! In the meantime, I am eagerly awaiting my shipment of fall samples to try and working hard to ensure there are lots of new products to make your life more simple and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment