Sunday, October 10, 2010

Discontinued List of Wildtree Products

I love this time of year...but I am always nervous about the Discontinued List from Wildtree. I know they need to make room for new and delicious products - which I can tell you are great as I taste-tested them! But do they need to include some of my family's favorites???? Remember the Ponzu? I bought multiple bottles when it was being discontinued as we use it at least once a week. Looks like I'll have a few more 'golden stashes' soon! Here's the list of items to be Discontinued on January 1, 2011. The ones in red are a staple in our family. The ones bolded in black are just plain yummy! Zippy Cocktail Sauce Vanilla Frosting Rustic Eggplant Caponata Chocolate Frosting Yellow Cake Mix Korma Curry Rub Chimichurri Blend Spicy Dry Rub Peachy Keen BBQ Focaccia Bread Buffalo Wing Marinade Sun-Dried Tomato & Horseradish Blend Spanish Rice Seasoning Raspberry Peach Sauce Toni’s Over the Top Honey Mustard Vinaigrette Parmesan Rice Seasoning Blasted Bloody Mary Mix Banana BBQ Sauce Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette Cilantro Lime Rice Seasoning Seasonal Items to go out in January and back in Fall 2011. Whole Grain Pancakes Gingerbread Pumpkin Pancakes Mulling Spice Orange Cranberry Bread Apple Cranberry Jam Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Rich Dark Chocolate Fudge Sauce Cranberry Spice Blend Pumpkin Bread If you would like to place an order or Host a Tasting and earn these products and more for free, contact me today through my website at www.jenwarr.mywildtree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment