Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday...Small Business Saturday...Cyber Monday...

 Black Friday...
Small Business Saturday...
Cyber Monday...

There are so many sales to choose from, what’s a person to do?! 
SAVE $ -- that’s what!!!

For your convenience, I’m taking the nonsense and rush out of shopping with a
4 DAY Wildtree Holiday Event.

It's time to SAVE from November 25th – 28th.

$5 direct shipping to you
AND
5% discount on any order over $50 (25% for my Culinary Club Members)

 This is a great time to start your holiday shopping.
(See below for details on how to place an order.)



To place an order, follow these steps...
1)  Grab your holiday gift list, a cup of coffee or tea and go to my website at
www.jenwarr.mywildtree.com Click on 'SHOP', then click 'SHOP NOW' next to the Holiday Sale event listed. Your order will be added to my site, but not processed until I apply your discounts.

2) Choose from hundreds of delicious products to fill a stocking, make a basket, take to a hostess, send to a family or fill your own pantry. For some gift giving ideas check out my blog at
www.wildtreecooking.blogspot.com

3) Don't forget - if you spend $50, you are eligible for a Half Price Holiday Bundles.

4) Put a big smile on your face! You just saved time & money and will make some special people in your life very happy!

I will be placing the order on Tuesday, November 29th.
Call or email me if you have any questions.
Happy, healthy, holiday shopping!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment