Monday, January 4, 2010

Freezer Meal Workshop

It's time to get back into routines or perhaps start some new ones. My Freezer Meal Workshops have been a great success! I love getting emails about how delicious and easy your dinners are that you created at my workshop! February's class is inspired by the many new products Wildtree just launched. I already have 6 people signed up - so don't delay - sign up today! When: Thursday, February 11th @ 10 am or 7 pm Where: Culver City, CA What: 10 meals to put in your freezer Italian Chicken Enchiladas Thai Red Curry Chicken Sloppy Joe's Garlic Meatloaf Italian Haddock Chimichurri Steak Asian Ginger Stir-fry Peachy Keen Pork Loin Pan Grilled Snapper Cost: $35 ($30 for Culinary Club Members) All meals can be made vegetarian or altered to suit your family's taste - just ask how!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Do you have any crockpot recipes by chance? Particularly for the Toni's BBQ Sauce.

    ReplyDelete