Thursday, May 13, 2010

Horizon Bundle to Complement My FMW

If you are attending my May Freezer Meal Workshop, or purchasing a Freezer Meal Bundle, I have a great addition to it! I have been a fan of the "Meat Lady" for a long time! Her name is Beth Kandell and she is as passionate about delicious, healthy food as I am. She sells Horizon Foods which is restaurant quality meat, seafood, poultry, pork and more that is flash frozen and only takes minutes to defrost. She has put together a protein bundle to make your life even easier! All the meat, fish, pork and chicken you need to do the Freezer Meal Workshop or Bundle has been packaged together! It includes: 24 ABF (as in antibiotic free) Chicken Breasts 4 Orange Roughy Fillets 2 Flank Steaks 4 ABF ground beef patties The cost is $149.88 but you can pick and choose and substitute what you would like to order. Please let me know if you are interested! Happy, healthy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment