Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recommendations from the Product Tasting Committee


I have been a pooud member of the Product Tasting Committee for several seasons and I LOVE it!  Wildtree thoroughly tests their products for safety, nutrition, taste and ease. They look for a “thumbs-up” from the PTC which is made up of Wildtree Representatives. Wildtree is committed to product excellence. Below is a list of the 6 NEW Spring/Summer Products and suggestions for ways to use them from members of the Product Testing Committee…

*Cactus Pete’s Agave BBQ Sauce*
– Add to your sloppy joes … delicious!

– This is the new ketchup with my family – we use it on EVERYTHING! It’s great on all kinds of meats when grilling – and don’t forget to top your meatloaf with it!!

– Make a chicken barbeque pizza! Spread this amazing BBQ sauce on a Wildtree Pizza dough crust. Top with cooked, cubed chicken, diced red onion and red pepper. Sprinkle with shredded Gouda or Monterrey Jack Cheese! Bake as directed for any Wildtree pizza. This sauce is also perfect for dipping homemade chicken nuggets.

– We LOVE this on ribs and pulled pork. We are more of a sweet and spicy BBQ family – and I think we’ve finally found our match to our previous favorite!

– This is GOOD ON EVERYTHING … but we especially enjoyed it on slow-roasted chicken thighs in the crockpot and in baked beans. Bet it would also make a great meatloaf topper!

– I love this sauce! It is a sweeter sauce, not spicy, so it is really kid-friendly! Try adding some to canned baked beans...really adds a nice flavor.

*Garden Vegetable Blend*
– DELICIOUS gazpacho mix, especially topped with freshly chopped avocado and cilantro.

– You can use this to season hamburgers or turkey burgers. Combine it with the perfect pizza sauce to make a veggie pizza sauce.

– This blend made the best chicken primavera my family has ever tasted!! I couldn’t believe my kids were eating zucchini and carrots in the sauce that they could actually see! LOL! It was wonderful!

– This is one of those products that I can see myself putting in EVERYTHING! Add this into a package of the Cheesy Cheddar Soup – doesn’t that sound good?!

*Smoky Chipotle Hot Sauce*
– I use the Hot Sauce on EVERYTHING! I love it on pizza, hamburgers and eggs. It is great to spice up a taco salad or in Spanish rice for some added heat. I have put it in Bloody Mary’s, sandwich wraps and much more. This is the BEST hot sauce I have ever had! My bottle is empty, so thank goodness these products were released early!

– Great dipping sauce for appetizer meatballs.

– I LOVE this hot sauce sprinkled on my scrambled eggs or omelet!

*Sweet & Savory Pineapple Sauce*
– It is a fabulous addition to baked fish! Refreshing and full of fun flavor!

– I love using this sauce for an easy stir-fry with shrimp, snow peas, water chestnuts, and brown rice. It’s also great on a spinach salad with fresh strawberries.

– This is amazing on fresh spinach salads with hard-boiled eggs, turkey bacon and mandarin oranges.

*Watermelon Lime Frozen Drink Mix*
– If you like martini’s you will LOVE the Watermelon Lime Frozen Drink mix! I don’t even like watermelon flavoring, but this was PERFECT and changed my mind! I blended the mix with vodka and served in martini glasses... SOOO pretty and SOOO good! Leave out the alcohol for a delicious treat, too! My family is asking, “When will that mix get here?” Can hardly wait!

– I love having the Watermelon Lime Drink mix as a basic for a quick and easy beverage! It sure beats all the dyes in “Kool-aid” and tastes AWESOME!!

– I got a Sodastream for Christmas and the Watermelon Lime Drink Mix makes an awesome homemade seltzer drink. You can simply add it to plain seltzer, as well.

*Sunny Citrus Bar Mix*
– Perfect for a spring luncheon or ladies get-together! I plan on making these for Easter brunch. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into small squares.

– This is a must-have for dessert at all times! I’m looking forward to serving them for dessert at BBQs this summer because they are so fresh and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment