Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Distance Discounts?

I was recently asked by Amy this question... If I join your culinary club, and live out of state are your specials still good? I am looking for products, but maybe I would be better locally, however I LOVE this site and all the information here. And my answer is... Yes! If you do not live local my specials still apply so contact me to join my Culinary Club. And please let me know where you live as I might have a local rep who can help you out. I LOVE hearing from you on my blog - so please keep the questions & comments coming. If you have a special request for a recipe made the Wildtree way (meaning we swap out the unhealthy products for clean ones), or if you would like to know more about a certain topic, such as why is High Fructose Corn Syrup so bad for you when it's just made from corn...just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment