Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wildtree's Classic Caesar Dressing Mix

Wildtree's Fall 2011 Products are available now! I am always excited to share these new products with you and the Caesar Dressing is one of my favorites. You can order it directly from my website at www.jenwarr.mywildtree.com or send me a note.

 Here are a few recipes to try...

Caesar Chicken
This one is our favorite!!!!!
I add sliced onions and zucchini and let everything get browned up in a cast iron skillet - so good even my 7 year old devours it! (see picture above)

4 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
2 tablespoons Wildtree Natural Grapeseed Oil

Preheat oil in medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Pour Caesar Dressing mix onto a large plate. Coat each chicken cutlet evenly on all sides with the Caesar Dressing mix. Set aside chicken cutlets on a plate. Place chicken in hot pan. Sauté until golden brown on each side, about 5-7 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reaches 165F. Serve immediately.

*  *  *  *  *

No comments:

Post a Comment